Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, the Seller will not wilfully disclose any of your personal information or information/data you upload to the Products without first obtaining your approval, unless such disclosure is required to satisfy a legal obligation. By using the Products, you agree to the collection and use of your information.
The Seller does not collect personal information about you or any person browsing the Website (together “the User”) except where that information has been specifically provided to the Seller.
- If a User provides any personal information to the Seller via the Website or any other third party sites (“TPS”) the User acknowledges they have read this Policy and consent to the Seller using that personal information lawfully at its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to the purposes of providing promotional and marketing materials by other means. The User must obtain the consent of any third person whose personal information you post to the Website.
- Whenever the User uses the Website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of the User’s computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. Cookies are another technical measure the Seller uses to serve you more efficiently when you visit the Website.
- The Seller may share general information about the use of the Website with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. Generally the Seller only discloses aggregate, anonymous information about Users and except where otherwise specifically required to do so, will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without the User’s approval.
- You acknowledge on occasions it may be necessary for the Seller to release personal information, including if the Seller is required to do so to satisfy a legal obligation.
- The Seller may use the User’s information to:
- properly operate the Website;
- identify you as the user of the Products and to provide better client service to you;
- keep the User informed about the Products and any changes;
- participate in the process of any third party acquisition or potential acquisition of an interest in the Seller or its assets;
- protect the Seller’s lawful interests or to fulfil a legal or regulatory obligation.
The Seller may use external service providers or third parties to perform functions on the Seller’s behalf for example, using a mail house to facilitate communications with Users, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to the User’s personal information and the Seller will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these third parties comply with the terms of this Policy.
- For record-keeping purposes the Seller may retain copies of emails sent to the Seller. The Seller does not anticipate the information in the emails received or sent will be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender, either express or implied, unless required or necessary as specified in the previous paragraph.
- The Website may contain links to TPS that are not affiliated or associated with, or controlled by the Seller. The User is aware these third party sites may be owned or developed by people over whom the Seller have no control, and accordingly the Seller are not responsible for their privacy practices. This Policy applies only to those parts of the Website within the Seller’s control.